The meeting took place in the Paris Offices of the Council of Europe on 26 June 2012.
Main objectives of the meeting:
- To engage in a general discussion on the connections between the Academia and the policy making communities;
- to refine and consolidate the working rules for internal functioning of the Network;
- to optimise relevant initiatives within the EU, the CoE and other institutions, NGOs and relevant bodies;
- to discuss the communication strategy of the Network (including the website);
- to present an overview plan of activities for the year 2012 and preview activities for 2013.
The agenda of the meeting is accessible here.
You can download the final report and the action plan for the coming period below.